A letter to My Younger Self
Dear Younger Me,
I see you. Sitting quietly in that lonely place, feeling like no one understands. You felt weak. Invisible. Uncertain of your worth. You had no words to inspire others because you barely had the strength to encourage yourself.
I remember how you stayed silent when you wanted to speak. How you carried silent battles not because you were strong, but because you thought no one would care. You looked at others and thought they had it all together, while you wondered, “What do I even have to offer?”
But here I am now… writing this to you. And I just want to say:
You made it.
Not because everything became perfect — but because you never gave up. God carried you even when you didn’t feel Him. You didn’t realize it, but He was building strength inside that silence. He was preparing you for this moment.
Now, you speak.
Now, you encourage.
Now, you tell others:
You are valued.
You are enough.
You are not alone.
You are here for a reason.
I know you didn’t believe that back then. But now, you see it. Not just for yourself but for others, too.
You are no longer the girl who couldn’t speak now you write, share, and uplift. You are no longer the one without purpose now you remind others of theirs.
So, to anyone reading this who feels like I once did this letter is for you too:
You are not weak you are growing.
You are not worthless you are a miracle in progress.
You may not see the light right now, but it’s coming and so is your purpose.
God still writes beautiful stories and you are one of them.
With love and grace,
Me older, stronger, still growing, but forever grateful.

Where did you get this idea
ReplyDeleteI myself🤗
ReplyDeleteWow good to read👌
ReplyDeleteOohhh thank you dear
Delete