A Story of me and Philippians


 A Story of Me and Philippians 4:13

Philippians 4:13

[13] I can do all this through him who gives me strength

There was a time when I didn’t see the light in myself. Life wasn't good at all,sometimes i said what I didn’t mean for real. Each day came with its own battles: moments of fear, days of weakness, and nights filled with tears that no one saw. I often asked myself, “Why me?” I felt like I wasn’t enough not strong enough, not brave enough, not worthy enough.

But one day, something changed. Not outside, but inside. I read my Bible, just looking for a reason to hope again, and my eyes landed on Philippians 4:13:

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

I paused.

I read it again.

And something in me whispered, “You’re not doing this alone.”

I held on to that verse like a lifeline. I started speaking it over every fear. When I stood in front of people afraid to speak, I whispered, “I can do all things.” When I felt too tired to continue, I reminded myself, “He strengthens me.” When people doubted me or worse, when I doubted myself I held my head high, not because I had all the answers, but because I had a God who gave me strength.

Slowly, I started climbing. Not all at once. Not without slips. But with grace, grit, and God. I learned to believe in myself and even to believe in God truly without pretending not because I’m perfect, but because Christ lives in me. And with Him, I’m capable of more than I ever imagined.

Now, when people see me, they see strength  but they don’t always see the Scripture that carried me here.

So I tell them.

I tell them about the nights I nearly gave up, and the verse that held me. I tell them about Philippians 4:13  the promise that turned my weakness into power, my silence into courage, and my fears into faith.

Because I’m not just surviving.

I’m thriving.

And it’s all because Christ strengthens me.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Composition of photos

A letter to My Younger Self