Walking with God

 By Teta Christelle 

There is no greater journey than walking with God. Each day I live, I am reminded that my life is not my own it is a gift, shaped by grace, guided by love, and sustained by mercy. I call this journey a Grateful Life because that’s exactly what it is: a life filled with thanks to the One who walks beside me every step of the way.

I am grateful for God’s mercy the kind that meets me in my weakness and lifts me when I fall. His mercy doesn’t run out; it’s new every morning. Even when I don’t deserve it, He continues to cover me with compassion, patience, and love. That humbles me deeply.

I am grateful for the blessings seen and unseen. The blessings of health, of breath, of family, of friends. The ones that come quietly in the form of peace in the storm, strength in the struggle, and hope when things feel uncertain. God’s blessings are not always what I expect, but they are always exactly what I need.

I am grateful for my life every chapter, even the ones that were painful or unclear. Because through it all, God has never left my side. He has walked with me in joy and in sorrow, in success and in loss. When I didn’t understand, He gave me faith. When I felt broken, He brought healing.

There were moments I wanted to give up but His presence carried me through. And now, I can look back and say: “God was faithful and God is still faithful.”

This blog, Grateful Life, is my small way of honoring that faithfulness. It’s a space to share how God continues to shape my heart, grow my trust, and remind me that even in an uncertain world, His love is certain. Every step I take is by His grace.

To anyone reading this, I want to encourage you: no matter where you are or what you’re facing, God is near. Gratitude doesn’t mean life is perfect it means we recognize the hand of God in all things, and we trust Him with the rest.

I pray you, too, walk in a Grateful Life not because everything is easy, but because God is with you. And with Him, that’s more than enough.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Composition of photos

A letter to My Younger Self

A Story of me and Philippians