A Motivation Journey


Sometimes, the most powerful life lessons don’t come from classrooms or conferences. They come quietly, unexpectedly from people we never knew we needed. One of those moments happened to me on a simple bus ride from Kigali to Musanze.


I used to design my life when I was young, I dreamed of becoming the best author or writer because I liked writing more than expressing words by mouth.


As I grew up, I started forgetting what I had planned and dreamed of when I was young. 


 I once travelled from kigali to Musanze I sat with someone in the bus, He started talking to me as if he wanted to know much about me, he started telling me about how what you like or what you know can push you far, He told me to never give up in life, He shared with me his testimony saying that <Now I have reached my goals due to what I liked most>not because there was no circumstances but because I didn't gave up in life.


He continued saying that, he tried to fail but he didn't fail to try.


He reminded me that no dream is too far when you have even a little faith in it.


And that day, that person reminded me that my dream of writing wasn’t foolish or too big.

It was possible. And it still is.


He encouraged me by saying that this journey too can be your story. I said Wow, that's so amazing. That's where the idea came from.


I've been encouraged by the person I met with not even expecting that.

It was a journey that woke my dreams and a journey of purpose for sure.



To anyone reading this,

What I can encourage you to do is: never give up in life, 

Stay positive, 

Believe in yourself

And start practising.


My story can be your story too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Composition of photos

A letter to My Younger Self

A Story of me and Philippians