A Night to Remember
A Night to Remember God's Goodness
Tonight, my heart is full. I find myself sitting quietly, reflecting on all that has happened this week, and I can’t help but whisper, “Thank You, Lord.” This night feels sacred not because of anything I did, but because of the overwhelming presence of God I’ve experienced throughout this week of fellowship.
Each day has been a step deeper into His grace, a journey further into His love, and a moment richer in spiritual understanding. I’ve felt the power of the Lord moving in ways I can’t fully explain but I’ve seen it, I’ve lived it, and I can testify that God has been in our midst.
This week, as I joined others in fellowship, worship, and prayer, I was reminded that the church is not just a building it’s a body, a family, a place of healing. The unity, the love, the genuine hunger for God I witnessed among us filled me with so much joy and awe. I saw broken hearts find peace. I saw tears of worship streaming down faces as the Spirit of God ministered deeply. I saw prayers answered not always in loud miracles, but in soft whispers, gentle convictions, and restored hope.
There’s something unexplainably beautiful about being in a space where God is honored, where truth is spoken, and where love flows freely. The Word of God came alive in every moment. I felt it stir something within me courage where there was fear, faith where there was doubt, and strength where I once felt weak.
And now, as this day draws to an end, I sit with a heart that is overflowing with gratitude. I am grateful for the people God has placed around me brothers and sisters in Christ who have poured into me, encouraged me, and reminded me that I am not walking this journey alone. I am grateful for every prayer whispered, every song sung, every message preached, and every moment of stillness where God simply said, “I’m here.”
This night is different. It carries the weight of God's glory and the peace that surpasses all understanding. I feel empowered not by my own strength, but by the Spirit of the Lord that lives within me. I feel covered, uplifted, and called higher.
If you’re reading this and you’ve felt far from God, let this be your reminder: He is near. He is not waiting for you to be perfect. He is waiting for you to come. And when you do, He’ll meet you with arms wide open, just like He met me this week.
I don't have any doubt and tonight I’m resting in His presence, full of thanksgiving and expectant for more of Him. Because once you’ve tasted the goodness of God, you can’t help but want more.
So now, I say boldly: I’ve seen God . I’ve felt His power. I’ve heard His voice. And I am forever changed.
To God be the glory.

Comments
Post a Comment