From Fear to Faith


 

Once upon a time, I met some days of sadness. I felt weak, unhappy, and hopeless, and I realised that I was depressed. I tried to search everywhere I could feel happy and comfortable and feel Hope again, but I didn't find that immediately. Normally, we fear the strange things, but that time when I was in sorrow, I started realising that we walk with fears of losing people, money, and many others. We are dealing with and struggling with the problems of fear of rejection, depression, and addiction, which leads to thinking about unnecessary things, feeling lonely without knowing that we are full of FEAR(S).



How do you handle moments of sorrow and sadness?


Let me tell you this,


God is the only solution.


Apart from being there with your loved ones who may make you feel happy and enjoy life,


No one can heal your unseen wounds or scars that no one sees.

The only solution to get well, happy again, lovely, and grateful is God only.

Even when you can not, be able to explain how you're feeling and what makes you feel like that.


The other thing you can do is knowing that you're suffering ,knowing your disease is the best thing to get healed.


To everyone reading this story,I want to encourage you that we are walking with fears, which may lead to depression.


A simple and true example of how we live with fears is how we spend our time, days, months, and years wondering about our future lives without believing that we will achieve and reach our goals without giving up.



So, now, pray harder,

Believe truly,

Worry not,

work hard, and 

Hope for the future.

 

 I was healed by HIM (God ).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Composition of photos

A letter to My Younger Self

A Story of me and Philippians