Photography.


          TYPES  OF PHOTOGRAPHY

1.Still life Photography.







I used Canon EOS 6D

Shutter speed1/160s

Iso 800

F 13.0

2 . Disaster photography.


                           









 Canon EOS 6D

Shutter speed1/60s

Iso 100

F 5.6


3 Landscape photography.








A wide scene showing natural beauty and mood of the environment .

Camera Canon EOS 6D

Shutter speed1/80s

Iso 100

F 5.6

4. Portrait photography.











Camera Canon EOS 6D

Shutter speed 1/125s

Iso 100

F 5.6

5. Political  photograph.







A political photo showing where patriotism begins where we live.

I used Canon EOS 6D

Shutter speed1/160s

Iso 800

F 11.0

6. Commercial photography







I used Canon EOS 6D

Shutter speed1/80s

Iso 800

F 5.0

7 Advetising photography







I used Canon EOS 6D

Shutter speed1/80s

Iso 800

F 32.0

8.Nature photography



           




Beauty of nature,

I used Canon EOS 6D

Iso:2000

Aperture:f22.0

Shatter speed:1/640s

9.Food photography








Freshly prepared meal capturing flavor.

I used Canon EOS 4000D

F5.0

1/60s

Iso 800

10.Architecture photography.








Camera SONY ILCE-7M3

F11.0

1/13s

Iso 100

          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Composition of photos

A letter to My Younger Self

A Story of me and Philippians